5210 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
PRICE IMPROVEMENT! This STUNNING home with panoramic views of the Manatee River has a distinctive Modern European Flair with a “WOW” factor that will impress the most persnickety among us! With an Elevated Balcony that nearly runs the full rear expanse of the home & viewing angles approaching 180 degrees, a dramatic view of the Manatee River is indelibly showcased at all times. The magnificent great room, which faces the balcony, has oversized QUADRUPLE sliding glass doors that capture this view and allow the warm Manatee River breezes to wash through the home. A masterpiece of design & craftsmanship, every aspect of this home was thoughtfully considered & designed with purpose. Dazzling Copper Plated Egyptian lighting greets you at the grand entry, and sets the tone for experiencing the voluminous entertainment area that awaits you. The gourmet kitchen features stunning Caesarstone, fine Italian porcelain flooring, & custom cabinetry. The spacious Owner's Retreat boasts a view of the Manatee River and an indescribably fabulous en-suite bath area with glass encased walk-in shower & soaking tub. Every room tells a story—the Driftwood guest quarters is a favorite. The massive lanai & pool area is fitted with crushed marble pavers, red cedar sauna & steamer, gourmet outdoor kitchen, massage Jacuzzi, & outside shower. Tidewater is THE waterfront destination for Manatee County. Private Marina w/ Quick Access to Manatee River. No CDD. Low HOA. Loads of amenities. Lawn/landscape maintenance & 24/7 staffed entry.
Thu 30 Mar
Fri 31 Mar
Sat 01 Apr
Sun 02 Apr
Mon 03 Apr
Tue 04 Apr
Wed 05 Apr
Thu 06 Apr
Fri 07 Apr
Sat 08 Apr
Sun 09 Apr
Mon 10 Apr
Tue 11 Apr
Wed 12 Apr
Thu 13 Apr
- MLS® #A4172507
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,867
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Sauna, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market91
- Address5210 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
Properties Similar to 5210 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
Bathrooms: 3ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! THIS AMAZING GRAND SANTA MARIA MODEL IS BETTER THAN NEW. HOME IS LOCATED ON A CANAL IN HARBOUR WALK ONE OF WEST FLORIDA'S MOST P...575 Fore Dr
Bathrooms: 220 Acres available! Both Properties (A4175172 ) Must be sold together! Perfect for the investor, developer or the one that just wants to have the spac...4007 45th St E
Bathrooms: 320 Acres available! Both Properties including (A4175185) Must be sold together! Perfect for the investor, developer or the one that just wants to have...3911 45th St E
Bathrooms: 310 ACRES for sale on 45th st in Bradenton! Has 2 homes onsite that are rentals with fruit tree's and lots of land to play on. Currently zoned for Hors...3523 45th St E
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2017 at 1:24pm ADT.