5210 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
This STUNNING home with panoramic views of the Manatee River has a distinctive Modern European Flair with a “WOW” factor that will impress the most persnickety among us! With an Elevated Balcony that nearly runs the full rear expanse of the home & viewing angles approaching 180 degrees, a dramatic view of the Manatee River is indelibly showcased at all times. The magnificent great room, which faces the balcony, has oversized QUADRUPLE sliding glass doors that capture this view and allow the warm Manatee River breezes to wash through the home. A masterpiece of design & craftsmanship, every aspect of this home was thoughtfully considered & designed with purpose. Dazzling Copper Plated Egyptian lighting greets you at the grand entry, and sets the tone for experiencing the voluminous entertainment area that awaits you. The gourmet kitchen features stunning Caesarstone, fine Italian porcelain flooring, & custom cabinetry. The spacious Owner's Retreat boasts a view of the Manatee River and an indescribably fabulous en-suite bath area with glass encased walk-in shower & soaking tub. Every room tells a story—the Driftwood guest quarters is a favorite. The massive lanai & pool area is fitted with crushed marble pavers, red cedar sauna & steamer, gourmet outdoor kitchen, massage Jacuzzi, & outside shower. Tidewater is THE waterfront destination for Manatee County. Private Marina w/ Quick Access to Manatee River. No CDD. Low HOA. Loads of amenities. Lawn/landscape maintenance & 24/7 staffed entry included.
Tue 21 Feb
Wed 22 Feb
Thu 23 Feb
Fri 24 Feb
Sat 25 Feb
Sun 26 Feb
Mon 27 Feb
Tue 28 Feb
Wed 01 Mar
Thu 02 Mar
Fri 03 Mar
Sat 04 Mar
Sun 05 Mar
Mon 06 Mar
Tue 07 Mar
- MLS® #A4172507
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,867
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Sauna, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market55
- Address5210 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
Properties Similar to 5210 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
Bathrooms: 3ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! THIS AMAZING GRAND SANTA MARIA MODEL IS BETTER THAN NEW. HOME IS LOCATED ON A CANAL IN HARBOUR WALK ONE OF WEST FLORIDA'S MOST P...575 Fore Dr
Bathrooms: 3Extraordinary waterfront furnished 3 bedroom home located in the sought after gated Reserve section of Harbour Walk at the Inlets. This beautiful for...649 Regatta Way
Bathrooms: 3Exquisite Arthur Rutenberg custom home on a fresh water canal with lift to salt water. Located in one of West Florida's premier boating communities, H...551 Fore Dr
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2017 at 2:18am AST.